How To Flash Qmobile Evok Power Lite Firmware File
This article contains the Qmobile Evok Power Lite Firmware Flash Files. That will allow you to recover your Qmobile Evok Power Lite mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version.
You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device, and also come back that device to the factory state.
We will guide you to install the official Qmobile Evok Power Lite Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Qmobile Evok Power Lite Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your Qmobile Evok Power Lite.
How To Flash Qmobile Evok Power Lite Firmware File:
In some cases, we have bricked our Qmobile Evok Power Lite. after that, we can bring back the phone with the Stock Firmware anytime. Also if you think your Qmobile Evok Power Lite lag or has a problem. Then flash the Stock ROM through the list below and save from the situation. Stock Firmware does not void a warranty on the Qmobile Evok Power Lite.
The Benefit Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Qmobile Evok Power Lite
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Qmobile Evok Power Lite
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Qmobile Evok Power Lite
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Pre-Requirements To Flash Qmobile Evok Power Lite Firmware:
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Qmobile Evok Power Lite Flashing Tool:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to flash Qmobile Evok Power Lite as we use for Qmobile j7 pro. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Qmobile Evok Power Lite.
SP Flash Tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom, and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
Qmobile Evok Power Lite Driver:
- Qmobile Evok Power Lite Vcom Drivers: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
How to install Qmobile Evok Power Lite Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Qmobile Evok Power Lite Firmware.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy it.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Qmobile Evok Power Lite Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Qmobile Evok Power Lite Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data. such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Qmobile Evok Power Lite Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Qmobile Evok Power Lite
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6580
- Os: Android 7.0 Nougat