Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today announced the launch of the Razer Basilisk Ultimate and Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed gaming mice. Both are part of the Razer Wireless Mouse family and offer the best wireless technology available today through Razer HyperSpeed.
Both mice use Razer HyperSpeed, a wireless technology 25% faster than any other wireless gaming technology. This technology has been tested and proven by the best sports athletes, achieving success in the most intense and relentless playing arenas.
With the lowest click latency of all wireless mouse technologies, Razer HyperSpeed is able to achieve the highest transmission speed for instant movement and click recording.
Razer HyperSpeed’s enhanced Adaptive Frequency provides a completely latency-free wireless connection, constantly tracking multi-frequency channels for any interference and seamlessly switching between these channels in real time.
“At Basilisk Ultimate, we have combined faster wireless technology with even more customizable features than those in its predecessor.
As for Basilisk X HyperSpeed, it has the longest range of any wireless gaming mouse, ”said Alvin Cheung, Senior Vice President of Razer’s Peripheral Business Unit. “Both mice are perfect for gamers who want full wireless control and fast responsiveness.”
Razer Basilisk Ultimate
The Razer Basilisk Ultimate is equipped with the same Focus + 20K DPI optical sensor found on the Razer Viper Ultimate. In addition to having the highest sensor specifications available today, it also features new intelligent functions such as Intelligent Tracking, Asymmetric Cut and Motion Sync for greater motion reading accuracy.
Optical switches for more speed and reliability.
The Razer Basilisk Ultimate is equipped with Razer Optical Mouse Switches. These switches do not need physical contact to send electrical signals to the PC, eliminating the need for return delay and reducing corrosion effects to zero.
Ultra-fast and durable, these switches stand up to the toughest competitions at the highest level, delivering the speed and accuracy that gamers demand.
Razer Basilisk Ultimate also lets you save up to five profiles to internal memory, so users have instant access to their personal settings wherever they are. With the improved energy efficiency of the wireless technology used, the mouse is able to maintain peak performance for up to 100 consecutive hours. Similar to the Razer Viper line, Razer Basilisk Ultimate is enhanced by using smoother PTFE mouse pads to help users perform fast movements.
The mouse is shipped in conjunction with the Razer Mouse Cradle, which can indicate the current battery status or recharge level. Gamers can also use the mouse in wired mode with the included Razer Speedflex cable. Simply plug it into the Base USB-A port and enjoy full control and minimal drag.
Custom light and control
The ergonomic Razer Basilisk Ultimate offers 11 programmable buttons, including the acclaimed superior control button for users to quickly and easily switch between game functions and settings. Equipped with 14 Razer Chroma RGB lighting zones, each LED can be individually programmed in Chroma Studio, perfectly illuminating all games. For even touch customization, users can adjust the scroll wheel resistance to their preference using a button under the mouse.
More about Razer Basilisk Ultimate:
- Focus + optical sensor with 20,000 reais and 99.6% resolution accuracy
- Acceleration up to 650 inches per second (IPS) / 50G
- Advanced customization of survey / tracking distances
- HyperSpeed Wireless Technology
- Eleven independently programmable buttons
- Replaceable multifunction knob
- Razer Optical Mouse Switches rated for 70 M clicks
- Ergonomic design for right and textured sides
- Gaming level tactile scroll wheel with fully customizable resistance
- Real Time Sensitivity Adjustment (Default: 800/1800/4000/9000/20000)
- Integrated hybrid and cloud storage (4 + 1 profiles)
- Razer Synapse 3 compatible
- 14 Razer Chroma ™ RGB backlit zones with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Color sync between devices
- Wireless and Wired Usage
- 2.4 GHz adapter
- Speedflex 1.8m cable for charging and wired use
- Razer Mouse Base Charging Compatible
- Range: Approximately 100 hours (without lighting) (Range depends on usage settings)
- Approximate Dimensions: 130 mm / 5.11 in (Length) x 75 mm / 2.75 in (Width) x 42 mm / 1.65 in (Height)
- Approximate Weight: 107 g / 3.77 oz (Without Cable)
- Xbox One compatible for basic mouse functions
Price and availability
You can purchase this product together or separately with a Razer Base. The Razer Basilisk Ultimate & Razer Mouse Cradle is priced at € 189.99, while the Razer Basilisk Ultimate Mouse costs € 169.99. If you want the base in sepado is priced at € 59.99.
The products are already on sale on the official website and in some retail stores.
Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed
Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed delivers limitless lethal accuracy, delivering the best value for money through premium features and uncompromised performance. The mouse is equipped with Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology to deliver the best wireless performance as well as the same 16,000 DPI 5G optical sensor found in the acclaimed Razer DeathAdder Elite.
Basilisk X HyperSpeed features dual mode connectivity with Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology as well as Bluetooth. Users can switch to Bluetooth mode to extend autonomy up to 450 hours – the highest of any wireless gaming mouse on the market.
Combined with 6 programmable buttons and built-in DPI storage, users can take their favorite settings anywhere without the need for software. Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed also includes Mechanical Razer Mouse switches with durability of up to 50 million clicks.
- Razer 5G Advanced Optical Sensor with Real 16,000 DPI
- Acceleration up to 450 inches per second (IPS) / 40G
- HyperSpeed Wireless Technology (with 2.4 GHz adapter)
- Wireless Dual Mode (2.4 GHz and BLE)
- Six independently programmable buttons
- Razer Mechanical Switches for Mouse Rated for 50 M Clicks
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- Gaming Tactile Scroll Wheel
- Real Time Sensitivity Adjustment (Default: 800/1800/4000/9000/16000)
- Integrated DPI storage and button functions
- Razer Synapse 3 compatible
- Autonomy: Up to 285 hours (2.4 GHz), 450 hours (BLE) with included AA battery.
- Approximate Dimensions: 130 mm / 5.11 in (Length) x 60 mm / 2.36 in (Handle Width) x 42 mm / 1.65 in (Height)
- Approximate Weight: 83 g / 2.9 oz (Without Batteries)
Price and availability
Basilisk X HyperSpeed is already on sale on the Razer official website and in some retail stores for € 69.99.