Redmi Note 8 2021 with MediaTek Helio G85 and 4GB Official RAM
This is an updated version of the original Redmi Note 8 that launched in 2019 and has sold over 25 million units globally since its launch.
A few days ago, Xiaomi had left a few teasers on the air about a new intermediate smartphone, and now the company has officially launched the device, being it the Redmi Note 8 2021. This is an updated version of the Redmi Note 8 which was launched in 2019 and has sold more than 25 million units globally since its launch.
The smartphone has a 6.3-inch Full HD + LCD screen offering a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on top. Inside, the device is equipped with the chipset MediaTek Helio G85 with a Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU.
It comes with 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with two internal storage options, 64GB and 128GB. In addition, it has a microSD card slot, allowing its users to expand the storage capacity up to 256GB.
In the camera department, there is a quad-camera configuration at the rear, which has a sensor Samsung 48 megapixel GM1 as the main camera, plus an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. On the front, the phone has a 13-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
Connectivity options on the device also include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS + GLONASS and USB Type-C port. The phone has a P2i certification for splash resistance, has a fingerprint sensor, and an infrared sensor.
The smartphone runs the Android 11 operating system in the box with the custom user interface MIUI 12.5, from the company itself at the top. It is powered by a 4,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support and comes with a 22.5W charger in the box.
The Redmi Note 8 2021 comes in three color options – Neptune Blue, Moonlight White, and Space Black. Xiaomi has not yet revealed the details of smartphone prices, but the device has been listed on Mi.com global and is expected to be available soon for purchase in the European and Russian markets.
Error: Your Requested widget " seobooster_keywords_widget-3" is not in the widget list.
- [do_widget_area fn-after-content-sidebar]
- [do_widget_area fn-after-footer-sidebar]
- [do_widget_area fn-after-header-sidebar]
- [do_widget_area fn-after-post-body-sidebar]
- [do_widget_area fn-before-content-sidebar]
- [do_widget_area fn-before-footer-sidebar]
- [do_widget_area fn-before-header-sidebar]
- [do_widget_area fn-before-post-body-sidebar]
- [do_widget_area fn-footer-sidebar-0]
- [do_widget_area fn-footer-sidebar-1]
- [do_widget_area fn-footer-sidebar-2]
- [do_widget_area fn-left-post-body-sidebar]
- [do_widget_area fn-main-sidebar]
- [do_widget id="categories-2"]
- [do_widget id="text-2"]
- [do_widget id="blog-2"]
- [do_widget id="text-3"]
- [do_widget_area fn-related-post-sidebar]
- [do_widget_area widgets_for_shortcodes]
- [do_widget id="seobooster_keywords_widget-3"]
- [do_widget_area wp_inactive_widgets]