Download Stock Firmware File For Rivo Phantom PZ1. If you have Rivo Phantom PZ1 Smartphone and You want to download the Rivo Phantom PZ1 Stock ROM for it then you are on a Correct Place.
We are going to Flash “Rivo Phantom PZ1 Firmware”. In this guide, we have used QPST Tool to flash the Stock Firmware on Rivo Phantom PZ1.
And we include the Official link to Download Rivo Phantom PZ1 Stock ROM and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out.
To perform this advance process of Flashing Stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a comment.
How To Flash Rivo Phantom PZ1Stock Firmware File [ROM]
The Benefit Of Rivo Phantom PZ1 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Rivo Phantom PZ1
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
Pre-Requirements To Flash Rivo Phantom PZ1 Firmware:
A. Install Rivo Phantom PZ1 ADB & Fastboot on Your Computer:
Qualcomm Drivers driver is essential if you want to flash your Qualcomm device with the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. If you don’t have it installed, you simply can’t use the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader in flashing your Qualcomm devices.
Just download the Android Qualcomm USB Driver and setup.
B. Rivo Phantom PZ1 Flash Tool:
Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) is a small application that allows you to flash stock firmware on Qualcomm smartphones and tablets. Download the latest version of Qualcomm Flash Image Loader application which supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
C. Take Full backup Of Rivo Phantom PZ1:
In order to ensure that you do not lose your data, it is very important to get its regular backup. Thankfully, there are many methods to perform Android complete backup.
To take full back of Rivo Phantom PZ1 it is important to take full Rivo Phantom PZ1 backup and its IMEI just read below helpful article and make sure you all important data is saved.
How To Install Rivo Phantom PZ1 Stock Firmware:
- Launch QFIL
- Connect the device to the PC while in EDL Mode (device should be in EDL before connecting to pc). No-Port Available should change to Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008.
- Under Select Build Type, tick Flat Build
- Under Select Programmer, click Browse.
- In the Window that pops up, highlight the loader file (usually named prog_emmc_firehose_****.mbn) and click Open.
- Click Load XML.
- In the Window that pops up, highlights the raw program() file then click Open.
- Another window will automatically pop up, highlight the patch() file then click Open.
- Click Download.
- QFIL should start flashing the (Rivo Phantom PZ1 firmware), Do Not interrupt.
You should get Download Succeed Finish Download once QFIL has successfully flashed the Rivo Phantom PZ1 firmware. Disconnect the device and boot up
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Rivo Phantom PZ1 Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
Rivo Phantom PZ1 Stock ROM Details
- Gapps File: Included
- Device: Rivo Phantom PZ1
- Flash Tool: Qfil Flash Tool
- Os: Android
- No Root
- No Twrp
- No Tweaks
- No Overclocking
- No Customizations