How To Flash Axioo Venge 2 Firmware [Stock ROM]
If you have an Axioo Venge 2 smartphone. And you want Axioo Venge 2 Firmware to solve your bricked device. then you definitely are in the best article/post. We will guide you to install the official Axioo Venge 2 Stock Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Axioo Venge 2 Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your Axioo Venge 2.
This article contains the Axioo Venge 2 Firmware. That will allow you to recover your Axioo Venge 2 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device, and also come back that device to the factory state.
How To Flash Axioo Venge 2 Firmware File
A Soft Brick on Axioo Venge 2 is usually just when your Axioo Venge 2 is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Axioo Venge 2, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the “stock ROM on Axioo Venge 2″ through recovery or with SP Flash Tool.
The Benefit Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Axioo Venge 2
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
Pre-Requirements To Flash Axioo Venge 2 Firmware:
A. Install Axioo Venge 2 ADB & Fastboot on Your Computer:
MediaTek VCOM driver is essential if you want to flash your Mediatek device with the SP flash tool. If you don’t have it installed, you simply can’t use the SP flash tool in flashing your MTK devices.
Just download the MTK Android USB Drivers latest version and setup.
B. Axioo Venge 2 Flash Tool:
Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP flash tool) offers Android phone owners a user-friendly interface, designed specifically to make things slightly easier when it comes to flashing a custom ROM on the handset.
It is a powerful tool for the advanced Android user and by advanced we mean those who know exactly what rooting and flashing can actually do to a MediaTek Android smartphone (MTK based).
It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
C. Take Full backup Of Axioo Venge 2:
In order to ensure that you do not lose your data, it is very important to get its regular backup. Thankfully, there are many methods to perform Android complete backup.
To take full back of Axioo Venge 2 it is important to take full Axioo Venge 2 backup and its IMEI just read below helpful article and make sure you all important data is saved.
How To Install Axioo Venge 2 Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Axioo Venge 2 Firmware.
- Switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- Axioo Venge 2 firmware flashing process will start automatically
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Now Power on the phone the first boot can take up to 5 minutes so keep patient.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Axioo Venge 2 Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Axioo Venge 2 ROM Details
- Gapps File: Included
- Device: Axioo Venge 2
- Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool
- MediaTek :MT6737
- Os: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- No Root
- No Twrp
- No Tweaks
- No Overclocking
- No Customizations