Hello K200 Stock Firmware File [ROM]
Are you in search of the Stock Firmware for Hello K200? Then you might be on the suitable web page. We’ve given the direct link to download Hello K200 Stock Firmware.
Download Hello K200 Stock ROM from right here, flash Stock Firmware on your Hello K200 and benefit from the native Android expertise once more. The article contains the USB driver, flash tool, and the scatter file.
How To Flash Hello K200 Firmware File
A Soft Brick on Hello K200 is usually just when your Hello K200 is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Hello K200, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the “stock ROM on Hello K200″ through recovery or with SP Flash Tool.
The Benefit Of Hello K200 ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Hello K200
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
Pre-Requirements To Flash Hello K200 Firmware:
A. Install Hello K200 ADB & Fastboot on Your Computer:
MediaTek VCOM driver is essential if you want to flash your Mediatek device with the SP flash tool. If you don’t have it installed, you simply can’t use the SP flash tool in flashing your MTK devices.
Just download the MTK Android USB Drivers latest version and setup.
B. Hello K200 Flash Tool:
Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP flash tool) offers Android phone owners a user-friendly interface, designed specifically to make things slightly easier when it comes to flashing a custom ROM on the handset.
It is a powerful tool for the advanced Android user and by advanced we mean those who know exactly what rooting and flashing can actually do to a MediaTek Android smartphone (MTK based).
It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
C. Take Full backup Of Hello K200:
In order to ensure that you do not lose your data, it is very important to get its regular backup. Thankfully, there are many methods to perform Android complete backup.
To take full back of Hello K200 it is important to take full Hello K200 backup and its IMEI just read below helpful article and make sure you all important data is saved.
How To Install Hello K200 Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Hello K200 Firmware.
- Switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- Hello K200 firmware flashing process will start automatically
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Now Power on the phone the first boot can take up to 5 minutes so keep patient.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Hello K200 Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Hello K200 ROM Details
- Gapps File: Included
- Device: Hello K200
- Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool
- MediaTek :MT6580
- Os: Android 5.1
- No Root
- No Twrp
- No Tweaks
- No Overclocking
- No Customizations