Karbonn Titanium S25 Klick smartphone was launched in December 2014. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
Karbonn Titanium S25 Klick is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor.
The Karbonn Titanium S25 Klick runs Android 4.4 and is powered by a 2,000mAh non-removable battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Karbonn Titanium S25 Klick on the rear packs 13-megapixel camera. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Karbonn Titanium S25 Klick based on Android 4.4 and packs 8GB of inbuilt storage (up to 32GB). The Karbonn Titanium S25 Klick is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Regular and Regular cards.
Connectivity options on the Karbonn Titanium S25 Klick include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.00, and FM radio. Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
It was launched in White color.
We will guide for you to install the official Karbonn Titanium S25 Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Karbonn Titanium S25 Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your Karbonn Titanium S25.
Some cases we have bricked our Karbonn Titanium S25. after that, we can bring back the phone with the Stock Firmware anytime. Also if you think your Karbonn Titanium S25 lag or has a problem. Then flash the Stock ROM through the list below and save from the situation. Stock Firmware does not void a warranty on the Karbonn Titanium S25.
The Benefit Of Karbonn Titanium S25 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Karbonn Titanium S25
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Karbonn Titanium S25
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Karbonn Titanium S25
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Pre-Requirements To Flash Karbonn Titanium S25 Firmware
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Karbonn Titanium S25 Flashing Tool:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to flash Karbonn Titanium S25 as we use for. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Karbonn Titanium S25.
SP Flash Tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom, and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
Karbonn Titanium S25 Driver:
- Karbonn Titanium S25 Vcom Drivers: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
How to install Karbonn Titanium S25 Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Karbonn Titanium S25 Firmware.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy it.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Karbonn Titanium S25 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Karbonn Titanium S25 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data. such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Karbonn Titanium S25 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Karbonn Titanium S25
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek
- Os: Android