There are countless guides and methods out there to flash lmkj J10 PRO Firmware, so where do you start? Where do you focus? Here is a quick article on the lmkj J10 PRO ROM file.
We shared with you how you can download original and working lmkj J10 PRO Firmware for your phone and we also gave a brief method on how you can do flash with the help of the computer.
How To Flash lmkj J10 PRO Firmware File
A Soft Brick on lmkj J10 PRO is usually just when your lmkj J10 PRO is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on lmkj J10 PRO, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the “stock ROM on lmkj J10 PRO” through recovery or with SP Flash Tool.
The Benefit Of lmkj J10 PRO ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your lmkj J10 PRO
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
Pre-Requirements To Flash lmkj J10 PRO Firmware:
A. Install lmkj J10 PRO ADB & Fastboot on Your Computer:
Just download the MTK Android USB Drivers latest version and setup.
B. lmkj J10 PRO Flash Tool:
It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
C. Take Full backup Of lmkj J10 PRO:
To take full back of lmkj J10 PRO it is important to take full lmkj J10 PRO backup and its IMEI just read below helpful article and make sure you all important data is saved.
How To Install lmkj J10 PRO Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download lmkj J10 PRO Firmware.
- Switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- lmkj J10 PRO firmware flashing process will start automatically
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Now Power on the phone the first boot can take up to 5 minutes so keep patient.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing lmkj J10 PRO Firmware.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
lmkj J10 PRO ROM Details
- Gapps File: Included
- Device: lmkj J10 PRO
- Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool
- MediaTek :MT6580
- Os: Android 5.1
- No Root
- No Twrp
- No Tweaks
- No Overclocking
- No Customizations