Motorola Moto E2 XT1505 Firmware File (OTUS)
Welcome to the Moto E2 XT1505 Firmware flash page. In this post, we will guide you on how to revert form custom ROM, unroot, and install Moto E2 XT1505 (OTUS) Stock ROM.
The Benefit Of Stock ROM:
You’ll find these below Moto E2 XT1505 Stock ROM useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. Brick your device, change your device, and also come back that device to the factory state.
- Keeps Rebooting
- Update and downgrade
- To bypass FRP Lock on Moto E2 XT1505
- Boots Straight Into Recovery
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation
A. Install Moto E2 XT1505 ADB & Fastboot on Your Computer:
First, you’ll have to install Moto E2 XT1505 Drivers on your computer, which are the utilities that let you flash images using Fastboot commands or Motorola RSD Lite.
There are several “one-click” and “light” versions of ADB and Fastboot made by third-parties, but I wouldn’t recommend using these because they’re not updated as frequently as the official utilities.
So they might not be fully compatible with newer devices. So download the Motorola Device Manager 2.5.4.exe latest version and setup.
B. Moto E2 XT1505 Flash Tool:
We will use Motorola RSD Lite to flash Moto E2 XT1505. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Moto E2 XT1505.
C. Take Full backup Of Moto E2 XT1505:
To ensure that you do not lose your data, it is essential to get its regular backup. Thankfully, there are many methods to perform Android complete backup.
To take a full backup of Moto E2 XT1505, it is important to take full Moto E2 XT1505 backup, and its IMEI just read below helpful article and make sure you all important data is saved.
How To Flash Moto E2 XT1505 Firmware With Motorola RSD Lite:
1. First of all, Download RSD Lite Tool Setup and install it on your computer.
2. Once the installation is completed, launch the RSD Tool on your Computer.
3. Now, Click on the Browse button and locate the Moto E2 XT1505 Firmware.
4. Once you have successfully added the firmware, the complete file properties will be shown on the right panel.
5. Now, Connect your Moto E2 XT1505 to the Computer (make sure it is in fastboot mode. To boot into fastboot mode: Press Volume Down + Power button).
6. Once your device is Moto E2 XT1505 connected to the computer, it will be shown in the device list area.
7. Click on the Start button to begin the Flashing or installing process.
8. Flashing or Installing Moto E2 XT1505 Firmware may take up to 5-10 minutes to complete (depends on the size of the firmware).
9. When Flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Finished Message
10. Disconnect your Moto E2 XT1505 from the computer and restart it.
1. Download mfastboot.zip file.
2. Extract ‘Moto E2 XT1505 Firmware’ and mfastboot to the same folder you can easily locate. The firmware file comes in an xml.zip
3. Power off your phone Moto E2 XT1505.
4. Reboot your phone to bootloader or use this command to boot to bootloader
5. In the mfastboot folder, open ADB command file or command prompt.
6. Enter these commands one after the other to flash the firmware.
The command-line system.img_sparsechunks may differ. Confirm by checking the firmware folder. And at the last command, your phone will reboot.
The first booting may take time to boot. If the firmware is in, tar.gz extension, you can flash it by using this command in your cmd flashall.bat /EU
- Read the Full Guide Before Flashing “Moto E2 XT1505 Stock ROM”.
- Use these instructions at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
Motorola Moto E2 XT1505 (OTUS) Android 5.1 Lollipop RETUGLB (LPCS23.13-56-5)
|Android Version||5.1 Lollipop|
|Operator / Operator||Clean, RETUGLB (without logo, operator apps)|
|Size / Size||806 MB|
BUILD REQUEST INFO:
- SW Version: otus_retuglb-user 5.1 LPCS23.13-56-5 5 release-keysMSM8610BP_18033.4614.46.00R
- MBM Version: 51.0B
- Modem Version: MSM8610BP_18033.4614.46.00R
- FSG Version: FSG-8610-00.10
- Build Fingerprint: motorola / otus_retuglb / otus: 5.1 / LPCS23.13-56-5 / 5: user / release-keys
VERSION INFO FOUND UNDER ‘ABOUT PHONE’ SCREEN:
- System Version: 23.201.5.otus_retuglb.retuglb.en.US
- Model number: Moto E
- Android Version: 5.1
- Baseband Version: MSM8610BP_18033.4614.46.00R
- Build Number: LPCS23.13-56- 5
- Build Date: Sat Sep 10 01:05:23 CDT 2016
OTHER MISC VERSION INFO:
- Subsidy Lock Config: slcf_rev_b_default_v1.0.nvm
- Regulatory Info (eLabel): None
- Blur Version: Blur_Version.23.201.5.otus_retuglb.retuglb.en.US
- Version when read from CPV: otus_retuglb-user 5.1 LPCS23.13 -56-5 5 release-keys