If you have a Plum S10 smartphone. And you want Plum S10 Firmware to solve your bricked device. then you definitely are in the best article/post.
We will guide you to install the official Plum S10 Stock Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Plum S10 Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your Plum S10.
This article contains the Plum S10 Firmware. That will allow you to recover your Plum S10 mobile into its initial Factory state.
Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device, and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Benefit Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Plum S10
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Plum S10
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Plum S10
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Pre-Requirements To Flash Plum S10 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Plum S10
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup.
Plum S10 Flashing Tool:
We will use the SPD Factory Upgrade Tool to flash Plum S10 firmware. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Plum S10.
Plum S10 Driver:
- Spreadtrum Drivers: Get Spreadtrum Drivers. and set up on your pc.
How to Install Stock Firmware on Plum S10:
- Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
- Install the SPD Download Tool.
- Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
- Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
- Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
- In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the .pac file, select it then click Open.
- The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
- Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
- In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
- Click the Start downloading button.
- You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
- Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
- Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
- Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction Plum S10 Flashing With Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Bin Packet load Error: If you ever got Bin Packet Error When Flashing Plum S10 then simply download and try flashing the Plum S10 firmware with this version of the SPD Upgrade Tool.
- How to Write IMEI: After flashing the Plum S10 firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.
Plum S10 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Plum S10
- Tool Supported: SPD Factory Upgrade Tool
- Processor: SPD SC8825
- Os: Android 4.0.3