Download Stock Firmware File For ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J. If you have ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J Smartphone and You want to download the ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J Stock ROM for it then you are on a Correct Place.
We are going to Flash “ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J Firmware”. In this guide, we have used QPST Tool to flash the Stock Firmware on ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J.
And we include the Official link to Download ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J Stock ROM and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out.
To perform this advance process of Flashing Stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a comment.
The Benefit Of ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J
- Tool Supported: Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL)
- Processor: Qualcomm
- Os Ver: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Country / Region: Global ROM
- Supported language: Multilanguage/Global/International
- Firmware version: V1.12
- Size: 2GB
- NX551J_Z69_EN_TSXPR17D11L111.zip Download – Mirror
- NX551J_Z69_EN_TSXPR17D11L110.zip Download – Mirror
- NX551J_Z69_EN_TSXPR17D00L106.zip Download – Mirror 1 – Mirror 2
- NX551-update.zip Download – Mirror 1 – Mirror 2
Pre-Requirements To Flash ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J Firmware:
A. Install ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J ADB & Fastboot on Your Computer:
Qualcomm Drivers driver is essential if you want to flash your Qualcomm device with the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. If you don’t have it installed, you simply can’t use the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader in flashing your Qualcomm devices.
Just download the Android Qualcomm USB Driver and setup.
B. ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J Flash Tool:
Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) is a small application that allows you to flash stock firmware on Qualcomm smartphones and tablets. Download the latest version of Qualcomm Flash Image Loader application which supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
C. Take Full backup Of ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J:
In order to ensure that you do not lose your data, it is very important to get its regular backup. Thankfully, there are many methods to perform Android complete backup.
To take full back of ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J it is important to take full ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J backup and its IMEI just read below helpful article and make sure you all important data is saved.
How To Install ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J Stock Firmware:
- Launch QFIL
- Connect the device to the PC while in EDL Mode (device should be in EDL before connecting to pc). No-Port Available should change to Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008.
- Under Select Build Type, tick Flat Build
- Under Select Programmer, click Browse.
- In the Window that pops up, highlight the loader file (usually named prog_emmc_firehose_****.mbn) and click Open.
- Click Load XML.
- In the Window that pops up, highlights the raw program() file then click Open.
- Another window will automatically pop up, highlight the patch() file then click Open.
- Click Download.
- QFIL should start flashing the (ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J firmware), Do Not interrupt.
You should get Download Succeed Finish Download once QFIL has successfully flashed the ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J firmware. Disconnect the device and boot up
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.