If you’re looking for the Sanno M8 Firmware. you need to flash, it can sometimes be difficult to locate online. For Sanno M8. In this Article/Tutorial about Unbrick Sanno M8. And download Flash Files tested and working file. I have explained the method which is used by People or the Repairing Shops. I hope This Tutorial Will Help You To install Stock ROM on Sanno M8 Mediatek Based Devices.
We will guide you to install the official Sanno M8 Stock Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Sanno M8 Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your Sanno M8.
Sanno M8 Firmware Flash File [MT6580 Marshmallow]:
Some cases we have bricked our Sanno M8. after that, we can bring back the phone with the Stock Firmware anytime. Also if you think your Sanno M8 lag or has a problem. Then flash the Stock ROM through the list below and save from the situation. Stock Firmware does not void a warranty on the Sanno M8.
The Benefit Of Sanno M8 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Sanno M8
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Sanno M8
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Sanno M8
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Pre-Requirements To Flash Sanno M8 Firmware:
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Sanno M8 Flashing Tool:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to flash Sanno M8 as we use for Servicom Tab 4G. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Sanno M8.
SP Flash Tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
Sanno M8 Driver:
- Sanno M8 Vcom Drivers: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
How to install Sanno M8 Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Sanno M8 Firmware.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy it.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Sanno M8 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Sanno M8 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data. such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
umer ROM Details
- Gapps File: Included
- Device: umer
- Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool
- MediaTek :MT6580
- Os: Android 5.1
- No Root
- No Twrp
- No Tweaks
- No Overclocking
- No Customizations