How to connect/pair Lenovo LivePods LP2 Bluetooth TWS headsets and set them up to sync with your phone. To avoid delay in the audio of the headphones, it is necessary to connect the 2 headphones to it on your cell phone, that is, one at a time. Below are instructions for pairing Lenovo LivePods LP2 wireless headsets with your android phone.
How do I pair the Lenovo LivePods LP2 with the phone?
Lenovo LivePods LP2 uses a Bluetooth 5.0 connection to connect the headphones to the phone. Follow these steps to pair them with your device.
- First, remove the earphones from the case and activate the cell phone’s Bluetooth.
- Under “Found devices”, tap “LP2” to select the headphones.
- Touch Connect / Pair to finish.
Now all the functions of the Lenovo LivePods LP2 have been synchronized with the phone. Below, learn how many touches are needed to perform a command type.
Lenovo LivePods LP2 functions and ringtones
See the number of rings on each phone to perform a function.
- 1 tap the left handset (L) to answer/decline a call or to play or pause a song.
- Tap the left phone twice (L) to skip to the next song and twice the right phone (R) to play the previous song
- Tap 3x on the right phone (L) to increase the volume and 3x on the right phone (R) to decrease it.
- Touch and hold for + – 3 seconds to call the cell phone’s virtual assistant.
- The case can recharge the headphones about 3 or 4 times, which can total up to 20 hours of use.
- The total charging time for the Lenovo LivePods LP2 headphones and case is around 1.5 hours.
- The battery life of the headphones is up to 3 hours.
- It has noise cancellation only for calling and receiving calls.
- Resistant to sweat and water, do not use for diving or bathing.