SM-G955FD Binary 6 combination firmware file support to the repair of many Software errors, but it does not work for any hardware problem. Repair of many bugs and also IMEI errors.
It allows you support to disable and skip the Samsung account (Samsung account bypass). You can jump and deactivate the Google account and bypass it.
SM-G955FD Binary 6 Combination Firmware File
Also, you can “Downgrade” (ume ROM version) on some Samsung models and to enable USB Debug mode on the phone. (ADB has been very useful for many tasks including bypass)
Note: The “SM-G955FD Binary 6 Combination file” is only for testing the equipment and of course they support you in the repair of software, but it is not an SM-G955FD Binary 6 Rom for normal use it is not like a Stock Rom.
Benefit Of SM-G955FD Binary 6 Combination Firmware File:
- Remove any security FRP / Reactivation Lock.
- Repair IMEI number in some models Samsung Devices.
- Bypass Samsung accounts for too many models.
- Bypass Google accounts for too many models.
- Downgrade in some models.
- Enable USB debugging.
Pre-requirements to Install SM-G955FD Binary 6 Combination File:
A. Install SM-G955FD Binary 6 ADB & Fastboot on Your Computer:
Samsung USB Drivers allows you to connect your Samsung Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows computer without the need of installing the Samsung Kies application.
It also allows you to Flash Samsung Stock Firmware on your Samsung Device using the original drivers.
Just download the Samsung Android USB Driver for Windows and setup.
B. SM-G955FD Binary 6 Flash Tool Odin:
Odin3 is designed to flash Samsung smartphones with stock firmware packages. Custom ROMs rarely do flash with Odin, as this program does not recognize .zip extensions, but only .tar files.
SM-G955FD Binary 6 Combination File Details:
- Model / Model SM-G955FD
- Android Version 7 Nougat
- Date November / 2019
- Revision 1
- Size 871 MB
How to flash SM-G955FD Binary 6 Combination File:
- Download the SM-G955FD Binary 6 Combination file.
- Download the Odin Tool.
- Put the device into Download Mode.
- Press Vol–, Home Key and Power key together.
- Press vol + for confirming Download mode.
- Connect device through USB data cable with pc.
- Open Odin and click on Ap, or bootloader section of Odin.
- Select the Combination file.
- Click on the start menu tab of Odin.
- Wait for a while combination file writes to the device.
- After complete writing, the file removes Device from Pc.
- Power on the device.
- Follow basic steps and when you are at the step of where the device needs a Gmail account.
- Open the Z3x flash tool setup and connect the device to pc.
- Select ADB from the Z3x tab, after that go to FRP unlock section.
- Wait few seconds while FRP removes done.
- Remove USB cable, Power off device Power On again and enjoy.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing SM-G955FD Binary 6 Combination File.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.