If you have a Smile N4 smartphone. And you want Smile N4 Firmware to solve your bricked device. then you definitely are in the best article/post. We will guide for you to install the official Smile N4 Stock Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Smile N4 Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your Smile N4.
And If Your Smile N4 might develop issue which might be unknown to it you. if it a software related issue you can restore and fix it by flashing the Stock Firmware Files for Smile N4. Today we are presenting all the Official Firmware. both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all Smile N4 Stock ROM here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Smile N4 Firmware PAC File [How To Flash Guide]:
We will use the SPD Flash Tool to unbrick the Smile N4. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Smile N4.
The Benefit Of Smile N4 Firmware:
A Soft Brick is usually just when you’re Smile Z13 is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Smile N4, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot. They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Smile N4 through recovery or with SPD Flash Tool. If your Smile N4 device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Smile N4 Keeps Rebooting;
- Smile N4 Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Smile N4 Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Smile N4 Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Smile N4 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Smile N4
- Tool Supported: SPD Upgrade Tool
- Processor: SPD-
- Os: Android 2.3.5
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Smile N4 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Bin Packet load Erroron Smile N4: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
Take a Backup:
Pre-Requirements To Flash Smile N4 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Smile N4
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- Smile N4 Download Tool: Download the latest SPD Download Tool and extract it (Install)
- Smile N4 Spreadtrum Drivers: Get Spreadtrum Drivers. and set up on your pc.
Instructions to Install Smile N4 Firmware:
Step 1. Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
Step 2. Install the SPD Download Tool.
Step 3. Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
Step 4. Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
Step 5. Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
Step 6. In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the Smile N4 firmware.PAC file, select it then click Open.
Step 7. The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
Step 8. Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
Step 9. In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
Step 8. Click the Start downloading button.
Step 9. You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
Step 10. Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
Step 11. Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
Step 12. Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction Smile N4 Firmware Flashing With Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.