Download Symphony V130 Firmware Flash File. If you have Symphony V130 Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM. Flash File For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
Symphony V130 Firmware Flash File [Nougat ROM]:
This article contains the Symphony V130 Firmware Flash Files. That will allow you to recover your Symphony V130 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
We will use the SPD Flash Tool to unbrick the Symphony V130. This tool is really very efficient. Just follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Symphony V130.
The Benefit Of Symphony V130 Firmware:
- Symphony V130 Keeps Rebooting;
- Symphony V130 Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Symphony V130 Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Symphony V130 Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Symphony V130 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Symphony V130
- Tool Supported: SPD Upgrade Tool
- Processor: SPD-SP7731CEA
- Os: Android 7.0 Nougat
|Download||Symphony V130 firmware SP7731CEA 7.0 SPD.zip|
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Symphony V130 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Bin Packet load Erroron Symphony V130: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
How to Write IMEI on Symphony V130: After flashing the stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.
Take a Backup:
Pre-Requirements To Flash Symphony V130 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Symphony V130
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- Symphony V130 Download Tool: Download the latest SPD Download Tool and extract it (Install)
- Symphony V130 Spreadtrum Drivers: Get Spreadtrum Drivers. and set up on your pc.
Instructions to Install Symphony V130 Firmware:
Step 1. Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
Step 2. Install the SPD Download Tool.
Step 3. Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
Step 4. Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
Step 5. Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
Step 6. In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the Symphony V130 firmware.PAC file, select it then click Open.
Step 7. The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
Step 8. Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
Step 9. In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
Step 8. Click the Start downloading button.
Step 9. You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
Step 10. Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
Step 11. Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
Step 12. Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction Symphony V130 Firmware Flashing With Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.