We are going to Flash on Tashan TS-851 Firmware. In this guide, we have used Sp Flash Tool to flash the tested Stock Firmware on Tashan TS-851. And we include the Official link to Download Tashan TS-851 Stock ROM and all Needed Files.
Your device may get bricked or whit LCD error And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out. To perform this advance process of Flashing Stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a comment.
Sometime when we are trying to gain root access and installing CWM or TWRP recovery. Most people have bricked the Tashan TS-851. With the Stock Firmware, we can flash official firmware and bring our Tashan TS-851 to work anytime. Also if you think your Tashan TS-851 lag or has a problem, then flash the Stock Firmware. from the list below and save from the situation. If we flash Stock ROM files it doesn’t void a warranty on your Tashan TS-851.
Tashan TS-851 Firmware Flash File [Lollipop ROM]:
This article contains Tashan TS-851. That will allow you to recover your Tashan TS-851 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Benefit Of Tashan TS-851 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Tashan TS-851
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Tashan TS-851
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Tashan TS-851
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Tashan TS-851 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Tashan TS-851
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6572
- Os: Android 5.1 Lollipop
|Download||Tashan TS-851 Firmware MT6572 5.1 .zip|
Pre-Requirements To Flash Tashan TS-851 Firmware:
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
We will use Sp Flash Tool to flash Tashan TS-851 as we use for Karbonn Smart A51. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Tashan TS-851.
SP Flash Tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
- Tashan TS-851 Vcom Drivers: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
How to install Tashan TS-851 Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Tashan TS-851.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy it.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Tashan TS-851 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Tashan TS-851 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data. such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.