Sometime when we are trying to gain root access and installing CWMor TWRP recovery. Most people have bricked the Tecno Pop 1S Pro, (Unbrick) with the Stock Firmware we can flash official firmware and bring our Tecno Pop 1S Pro to work anytime. Also if you think your Tecno Pop 1S Pro lag or has a problem, then flash the Stock Firmware from the list below and save from the situation. If we flash Stock ROM files it doesn’t void a warranty on your Tecno Pop 1S Pro.
How To Flash Tecno Pop 1S Pro Firmware [Stock ROM]
If you’re looking for the Tecno Pop 1S Pro Stock Firmware you need to flash, it can sometimes be difficult to locate online. For Tecno Pop 1S Pro. In this Article/Tutorial about Unbrick Tecno Pop 1S Pro and download Flash Files tested and working file. I have explained the method which is used by People or the Repairing Shops. I hope This Tutorial Will Help You To install Stock ROM on Tecno Pop 1S Pro basically Mediatek Based Devices.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Tecno Pop 1S Pro. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use Smart Phone Flashing Tool and Flash Stock ROM on your Tecno Pop 1S Pro.
The Benefit Of Tecno Pop 1S Pro Stock ROM
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re Tecno Pop 1S Pro is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Tecno Pop 1S Pro, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot. They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Tecno Pop 1S Pro through recovery or with SP Flash Tool. If your Tecno Pop 1S Pro device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Tecno Pop 1S Pro
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6739
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Tecno Pop 1S Pro Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Pre-Requirements To Flash Tecno Pop 1S Pro Stock Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Tecno Pop 1S Pro
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- SP Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash Tool and extract it (Install)
- Vcom Drivers: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Tecno Pop 1S Pro:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone from below.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In download tab, click on scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smart phone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.