Tecno W1 Stock Firmware Flash File (MT6580 – 7.0)
Are you looking for an easy and fast way to flash Tecno W1 firmware with a PC or without a PC? So You guys are at the right article.
Because I will share a tutorial on how to flash your Tecno W1 stock ROM which is 100% successful with a PC to solve various problems with your phone.
What is soft brick And how To fix it?
A Soft Brick on Tecno W1 is usually just when your Tecno W1 is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Tecno W1, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the “(stock ROM on Tecno W1)” through recovery or with SP Flash Tool.
By flashing Stock firmware to your cellphone, you can solve various problems or damage that occurs on your Tecno W1 cellphone quickly and simply. This flash method can be used to solve the Tecno W1 HP that experiences:
Various Tecno W1 Problems:
- System error,
- Restart itself,
- Hang on logo,
- The application has stopped working,
- Update failed,
- Forgot Password,
- Forgot pattern,
- Less sensitive,
- Lost gsm signal,
- Virus or Malware
Tecno W1 Stock ROM Details:
|Device Supported:||Tecno W1|
|Tool Supported:||SP Flash Tool|
|Firmware Ver:||W1-B40030G1-N-161230V4 |
|Os:||Android 7 Nougat|
|Processor:||MediaTek – MT6580|
|Drivers:||Media Tek Vcom Android USB|
Preparation To Flash Tecno W1 Firmware:
Before you continue flashing the Tecno W1 HP with a PC, here are the ingredients that you need to prepare first:
- Computer or Laptop.
- USB cable to connect the cellphone with the computer.
- Tecno W1 with a battery of more than 60% so that the flashing process doesn’t suddenly turn off itself.
- Then you download the software: SP Flashtool and extract it on your computer.
- Then also download: MTK USB Driver, then extract it on your computer.
- And most importantly, Download: Firmware Tecno W1 (W1-B40030G1-N-161230V4 TECNO_W1-B40030G1-N-170120V6)and extracts the file.
How To Flash Tecno W1 With PC
If all the ingredients have been prepared, then we can do the steps to Flash the Tecno W1 with a PC.
Steps to Flash Tecno W1 with PC:
- First, you install the downloaded MTK USB Driver.
- Then you open SP flashtool.exe by right-clicking ” Run as administrator “.
- Next, click the choose button in Scatter-loading File and enter the MTxxx_Android_scatter_emmc.txt file in the Firmware folder that you downloaded & extracted, then click Open.
- Then click the green Download button which looks like an arrow in shape.
- Turn off your cellphone.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up button while connecting your Tecno W1 to the computer with a USB cable.
- If an error occurs, just change the Download Only mode to Format all + Download.
- Later, the flashing process will automatically start running.
- Just wait for this process to finish.
- If the flashing process is complete, a Download Ok sign will appear.
The Tecno W1 flashing process is complete.
Don’t forget to restart your Tecno W1 cellphone after flashing. It may take a long time to reboot. If you experience problems such as errors or the cellphone is not detected, check the USB cable again. Check the port whether everything is in normal condition or not. And try another version of SP Flashtool and its firmware, who knows the other version is more functional and runs successfully.