Before going to How To Flash Tecno W3 Pro Stock Firmware ROM File. let’s take a quick spec of Tecno W3 Pro. The Tecno W3 Pro runs on Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Ion 2500 mAh, non-removable battery. It features a 5 inches TFT display with 480 x 854 px resolution. A thin-film-transistor (TFT) LCD display is a variant of a liquid-crystal display (LCD).
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Tecno W3 Pro. If you have Tecno W3 Pro Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM – Flash File For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
How To Flash Tecno W3 Pro Stock Firmware ROM File
This article contains the Tecno W3 Pro Stock ROM Firmware Flash Files that will allow you to recover your Tecno W3 Pro mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device, brick your device, modify your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Tecno W3 Pro. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Tecno W3 Pro.
The Benefit Of Tecno W3 Pro Stock ROM
There are a lot of benefits of having the stock ROM of a Tecno W3 Pro device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues on Tecno W3 Pro, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your Tecno W3 Pro by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Tecno W3 Pro
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6582
- Os: Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow)
|Download||TECNO W3 Pro Flash Files.zip|
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Tecno W3 Pro Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Pre-Requirements To Flash Tecno W3 Pro Stock Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Tecno W3 Pro
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- SP Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash Tool and extract it (Install)
- Vcom Drivers: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Tecno W3 Pro:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone from below.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In download tab, click on scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smart phone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.