Ulefone Be Pro MT6732 Android 4.4.4 Official Firmware Flash Files
Readme Once: Take a Backup: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your Ulefone Be Pro MT6732 device, then take a backup of important data such as Contacts, Call logs, SMS, and other data as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recovery your Phone if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging,Unknown Baseband, IMEI Null and dead issue.
How To Flash Ulefone Be Pro MT6732 Android 4.4.4 With Sp Flash Tool :-
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone from below.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In download tab, click on scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smart phone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.