This article contains the Uni-tel P20 Pro Firmware Flash Files. That will allow you to recover your Uni-tel P20 Pro mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
We are going to Flash Uni-tel P20 Pro Firmware. In this guide, we have used Sp Flash Tool to flash the Stock Firmware on Uni-tel P20 Pro. And we include the Official link to Download Uni-tel P20 Pro Stock ROM and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing Stock ROM is the only way to go out. To perform this advance process of Flashing Stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a Comment.
Uni-tel P20 Pro Firmware Flash File [MT6580 ROM]:
This article contains the Uni-tel P20 Pro. That will allow you to recover your Uni-tel P20 Pro mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Benefit Of Uni-tel P20 Pro Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Uni-tel P20 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Uni-tel P20 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Uni-tel P20 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Uni-tel P20 Pro Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Uni-tel P20 Pro
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6580
- Os: Android 5.1 Lollipop
|Download||Uni-tel P20 Pro Firmware MT6580 5.1.zip|
Pre-Requirements To Flash Uni-tel P20 Pro Firmware:
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
We will use Sp Flash Tool to flash Uni-tel P20 Pro as we use for uni-tel note 9. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Uni-tel P20 Pro.
SP Flash Tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is use on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
- Uni-tel P20 Pro Vcom Drivers: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
How to install Uni-tel P20 Pro Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Uni-tel P20 Pro.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Uni-tel P20 Pro Flashing With Sp Flash Tool
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Uni-tel P20 Pro Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data. such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.