Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Wiko View XL. If you have Wiko View XL Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM. Flash File For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
We are going to Flash Wiko View XL Firmware. In this guide, we have used QPST Tool to flash the Stock Firmware on Wiko View XL. And we include the Official link to Download Wiko View XL Stock ROM and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing Stock ROM is the only way to go out. To perform this advance process of Flashing Stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a Comment.
The Benefit Of Wiko View XL Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Wiko View XL
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Wiko View XL
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Wiko View XL
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Wiko View XL Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Wiko View XL
- Tool Supported: QFIL QPST
- Processor: Qualcomm
- Os: Android
Pre-Requirements To Flash Wiko View XL Firmware:
Take a Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
We will use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) to unbrick the Wiko View XL. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Wiko View XL.
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Wiko View XL Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data. such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
How to install Wiko View XL Firmware:
1. Start The QPST Tool.
2. Make sure your Wiko View XL is charged to at least 30%.
3. Run QFIL tool.
4. Now Browse under the Programmer path to Chose Wiko View XL Firmware MBN File.
5. As soon as the MBN file is selected, Select Build will automatically select the Update or Stock ROM.
6. Next Go To Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml and Select Patch0.xml
7. Turn off the Phone and Attach it to PC by pressing Vol up & down button.
8. Click on Select Port and choose the port.
9. Click on Download to start flashing.
10. Disconnect device from USB cable once Finish Download appears.
Follow Detailed Instruction Wiko View XL Firmware Flashing With Qualcomm QPST.