If you have a Zelta Q80 smartphone. And you want Zelta Q80 Firmware to solve your bricked device. then you definitely are in the best article/post. We will guide you to install the official Zelta Q80 Stock Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Zelta Q80 Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your Zelta Q80.
Zelta Q80 Firmware Flash File Marshmallow ROM:
This article contains the Zelta Q80. That will allow you to recover your Zelta Q80 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Benefit Of Zelta Q80 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Zelta Q80
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Zelta Q80
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Zelta Q80
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Zelta Q80 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Zelta Q80
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6580
- Os: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
|Download||Zelta Q80 Firmware MT6580 6.0.zip|
Pre-Requirements To Flash Zelta Q80 Firmware:
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
We will use Sp Flash Tool to flash Zelta Q80 as we use for Zelta Q20. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Zelta Q80.
SP Flash Tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is use on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
- Zelta Q80 Vcom Drivers: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
How to install Zelta Q80 Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Zelta Q80.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy it.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Zelta Q80 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Zelta Q80 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data. such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.